An exterior photograph of T. T. Warenas Implement Shop. A house and another building can be seen in the background. Several men pose on the porch with heavy winter coats on, while young boys pose in shirt-sleeves.
Three girls sit at pianos in practice rooms at the old Angels Academy in North Minneapolis. The Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet owned and operated the school as a private elementary and secondary school from 1877 to 1907, when the high school was transferred to St. Margaret's Academy. The grade school closed in 1928.
Illustrated trade catalog featuring weather proof paint used for building exteriors. Booklet describes the ingredients, process of making the paint, suggestions for selecting colors and determining amount, and directions for application.
Hennepin County Library, James K. Hosmer Special Collections Library