This postcard shows a surgical operating room at the St. Peter State Hospital. This was located on the fourth floor of the Center building. Two women, who may be nurses or nursing students, can be seen at work.
This postcard shows the Superintendent's home at the St. Peter State Hospital. A note on the reverse side states that this view shows the home in its original location, which later became the site of the Administration building. Another source indicates that the home was built in 1898 at a cost of $5000.00.
Miss Wilma Johnson, a superintendent of nurses from Chicago, was engaged by the Sisters of St. Benedict to serve as the first director of the St. Raphael's School of Nursing in St. Cloud from 1908 to 1910 (Saint Benedict's Monastery Archives, McDonald, page 258).
This photograph shows the large kitchen at the St. Peter State Hospital. Several cooks can be seen in the photo. A postcard version of this photograph has also been included among the Minnesota Reflections website images.
The photographer and his tripod-mounted camera can be seen in a reflection of a mirror in this image of a male employee's room at the St. Peter State Hospital. Many pennants from various locations in the United States decorate the room.